Datec Return Policy
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Product returns will be accepted that meet the following conditions
- Products that are returned within 7 days from the sale date provided the following conditions is met:
- Only Datec’s products in saleable condition will be considered for return and credit. Saleable condition is defined as meeting the same standards as newly manufactured/sourced products and must be in the original packaging with all the instructions, warnings, etc. Datec reserves the right to determine saleability of a product.
- For products that are returned as a result of an error made by Datec i.e., incorrect part number, incorrect quantity or incorrect product supplied
- Items returned confirming Dead on Arrival or Faulty items
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Datec Suva or Nadi Office.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Datec will impose a 15% restocking fee on each product returned, unless where alternative arrangements have been agreed between both parties on exceptional cases.
Contact us at eShop@datec.com.fj for questions related to refunds and returns.